A stylish renovation of a traditional Toowoomba weatherboard home, 239 South Street is guaranteed to impress.
Surprisingly spacious, it boasts five large bedrooms and three generous internal living areas. High ceilings and polished timber floors help by creating a light and airy space throughout complementing the expansive floorplan.
A large storage room at the rear of the home and easy vehicle access to rear of the property enables further versatility for a large or growing family while a neat & tidy fully fenced yard is a breeze to maintain.
Situated centrally, it is within walking distance of the picturesque City Golf Club, Ruthven Central shopping center and is only stone’s throw from the Toowoomba CBD.
• 5 bedrooms
• 2 renovated bathrooms (separate bath and shower in main)
• Renovated kitchen
• Free standing electric cooktop and oven
• 3 large internal living areas
• High ceilings
• Polished floor boards
• New carpets
• Easy vehicle access via lane way with ample off street parking
• Large rear store room or workshop
• Fully fenced 728m2 block
• Rates $1051.20 Net Per Half Year
• WAC $265.50 Net Per Half Year + Consumption
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Rhyce Coleman of Colliers International Toowoomba.
239 South Street, South Toowoomba, Queensland, 4350, Australia