- 4 built-in bedrooms plus an office/nursery
- 3 bathrooms including 2 ensuites
- Large kitchen with European appliances
- Formal lounge room plus rumpus room with air-conditioning
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Huge outdoor area perfect for entertaining
- Large paddock with two-rail metal fencing
- Stable & a bird aviary/cat enclosure
- An abundance of sheds with 3 phase power
- 35,000 litres worth of tank water & a bore
- 2.01 acres just 15 minutes to the Toowoomba CBD
Nestled away on a 2.01 acre retreat sits 281 Kearney Street, Top Camp, just 15 minutes to the Toowoomba CBD. Set back from the road, this homestead is the epitome of peace and relaxation.
She boasts 4 built-in bedrooms plus an office or nursery located off the master suite, which is gigantic in size, including enough room for your own sitting area. Two of the bedrooms are ensuited, plus there is also a family bathroom for convenience.
The large kitchen features European appliances, including dishwasher and rangehood, which adjoins the combined lounge and dining rooms. There is enough room for the family to enjoy their space, with a separate carpeted formal lounge room with breathtaking raked ceilings plus a massive rumpus room with reverse cycle air-conditioning, with the bonus of ducted-air conditioning and heating and high quality finishes throughout the home.
Externally, the outdoor area is perfect for entertaining, with enough room to host the entire extended family. There is a large paddock with two-rail metal fencing ideal for horses, a stable, a versatile flat area in front of the stable which can be used as a riding pad or grassed arena, an enclosure suitable to be used as a bird aviary or a cat pen, an abundance of sheds with 3 phase power, suitable for heavy vehicles or machinery, 35,000 litres worth of tank water and the bonus of a working bore.
For your convenience The Daniel Burrett Team is available 7 days a week to arrange your private viewing. Small hobby farms like this are rare so close to town; act quickly so you don't miss out!
281 Kearney Street, Top Camp, Queensland, 4350, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
Important documents occupy your attention today. You need to get the advice of someone who has more technical knowledge than yourself. The Moon...