Immaculately maintained, fresh, comfortable and ready to move right in, this excellent home is as good now as the year it was built. Consisting of three bedrooms and living spaces on one level and garage/storage area under, it is perfect for the downsizers or established couple who want comfort, pleasant views and great storage options. Look no further, THIS IS IT!
* Secure entry foyer.
* Pleasant, functional kitchen with bench servery to dining room.
* Combined dining and lounge room with air-conditioner.
* Sunroom/patio overlooking the serenity of Ipswich St Park.
* Main bedroom with large built-ins and air-conditioner.
* Two additional bedrooms with built-ins, one air-conditioned.
* Fresh main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
* Separate toilet.
* Large laundry with great storage options and outside access door.
* Double Lock-up Garage, both sides with remote controlled doors. Seamless painted flooring.
* Rear roller door to garage.
* Massive storage area under house, perfect for many uses, great for tradespeople.
* Security screens and window locks all round.
* Natural gas heating.
Set in pretty gardens with mature low maintenance plantings, this home has enormous APPEAL. With one owner since 1966, the pride, care and presentation here are second to none! You won't need to lift a finger, it's all "JUST" there ready for you!
147 Mackenzie Street, East Toowoomba, Queensland, 4350, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You�re feeling conservative and, even if you feel you should do something bold, Saturn won't allow it. In the end, your traditional attitude...