Colliers International, on behalf of the Black Group, is pleased to offer to the market via Expressions of Interest, an exceptional investment portfolio to be sold either in one line, grouped or on an individual basis. Located in key regional centres throughout South East Queensland and underpinned by ASX listed automotive powerhouse, AP Eagers, the Black Toyota assets offer a secure and long term investment opportunity with an average lease expiry of 7.4 years.
43 – 45 Drayton Street, Dalby
Situated just one-hour's drive from Toowoomba, 2.5 hours from Brisbane and 3 hours from the Coastal areas. The town is a hub for the national highway network linking Australia’s capital cities, making the town accessible to the vast nation-wide transport system.
This state-of-the-art facility is undoubtedly Dalby’s finest commercial site, with a sought-after combination of function, style & location. The property consists of the Black Toyota’s head office for Queensland, a large dealership showroom, adjoining workshop and both covered/uncovered parking.
Key features include:
• 4,925m2 of land zoned Town Zone
• Offering a showroom which includes public waiting area and amenities, parts and service reception and a storeroom
• Offering a mezzanine which incorporates 13 partitioned offices, a training room, staffroom, boardrooms and amenities
• Newly constructed workshop with three- phase power, 5m x 5m high roller doors, two wash bays, office space and engine room
• Other improvements include 45 on site car parks, bitumen and gravel hardstand, trade waste system with oil separator, security system, fire hydrant and compressor room
• Tenanted by BASW Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of AP Eagers on a 10-year lease which commenced on the 1st September 2014 with a further 2 x 5 year options
In addition to this outstanding property, there also two other assets located in Dalby. As well as opportunities to acquire further dealerships located throughout the vibrant Darling Downs region such as Oakey, as well as an additional asset located in Emerald.
These assets incorporate locations in the major commercial hubs of the South-East Queensland Region. They provide an excellent tenant covenant through ASX listed AP Eagers (ASX: APE) with a total return $1,901,832.90 per annum net and a WALE of 7.4 years by income.
• 43-45 Drayton Street, Dalby
• Lot 11 Commodity Court, Dalby
• Lot 5 Commodity Court, Dalby
• 177 Bridge Street, Oakey
• 29 - 41 Hospital Road & 2-5 Brief Street, Emerald
Accelerating Success. For more information on the portfolio or to obtain a detailed Information memorandum, contact Dan Dwan or Simon Beirne of Colliers International.
43-45 Drayton Street, Dalby, Queensland, 4405, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You�ll be very nervous and impatient just now. You will get tired of your daily routine which could cause you to make quick and erroneous...