OWNER SAYS: 'SELL NOW!'
PERFECTLY POSITIONED in a quiet Kearneys Spring cul-de-sac, Jacqui Walker Sells presents this stylish, near-new unit constructed by respected local builder Arden Vale.
CURRENTLY LEASED for $280 per week until 30 December, earn income from Day 1 or move in yourself by New Year.
AND IF getting the $20,000 FHOG is important to you, then good news: we've taken the equivalent FHOG bonus off the price!
- Open plan living & dining space
- This effortlessly flows to an outdoor covered entertainment area
- Tremendously appointed kitchen is light-filled & features a stylish horizontal window
- 2 Bedrooms (with built-in-robes)
- Reverse cycle air conditioner to open plan living & dining space
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms
- Remote controlled single garage with internal access
- Electric appliances to kitchen
- Easy-care fenced courtyard
- Neutral tones
- Low body corp fees
- Great street appeal with high portico-look entry & landscaped gardens
EVERYTHING IS NEARBY: Just 950m walk to USQ, 1.9km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza) and 2km to Darling Heights State Primary School.
THE OWNER SAYS: 'SELL NOW'. Good moves begin with a look! Please contact Jacqui Walker for your personalised inspection.
***Helpful info from Jacqui Walker Sells:
COUNCIL: set in the local government area of Toowoomba Regional Council, the General Rates Charge for the recent half-year was $1073.90 net and the water access charge (not including usage) for the recent half-year was $270.00 net.
BODY CORP: $400.00 per quarter.
RENTAL INCOME: $280.00 per week, leased until 30 December 2017. An increase to rent is recommended on lease renewal or for a new lease.
Unit 2, 23 Furness Court, Kearneys Spring, Queensland, 4350, Australia