Presented by Jacqui Walker Sells, you are invited to inspect this spacious and well designed 4 bedroom home plus office - featuring lovely outlook and outstanding street appeal, positioned within 100 metres of Barlow Street Park.
BE IMPRESSED upon arrival by the brick & column portico-entry, then SAY 'YES' to:
- 4 bedrooms PLUS bonus office (built-in-robes & ceiling fans to all bedrooms)
- Bring the man of the house plus boat and welder ... there's a drive-thru remote-controlled double garage leading to a powered 4.5m x 2.8m shed (approx.)
- Fantastic formal lounge room or media room
- Spacious, airy dining & family room with reverse-cycle air conditioning
- This leads to an expansive undercover entertainment area
- Well presented kitchen offering dishwasher, pantry, electric cooking & generous fridge space
- A wonderful master bedroom experience is offered by ensuite, reverse cycle air-conditioning, double wardrobe & a ceiling fan
- Main bathroom for the family with separate bath & shower
- All important separate 2nd toilet
- Wood-look floors throughout & carpet to bedrooms
- Security screens to all windows & doors
- Plenty of linen & storage cupboards
- Large family sized laundry with useful bench space
- Rainwater tank for outdoor use
- Fully-fenced 670m2 landscaped allotment with stencil-crete driveway & generous front yard
WITH A LOVELY outlook across the region, what's NEARBY? Just 90 metres to Barlow Street Park! 1.2km to Fairview Heights State Primary School, 1.3km to Wilsonton State High School and 2.4km to Wilsonton Shopping Centre (all distances are approximate only - please confirm at the inspection).
ANTICIPATE desirable growth in this go-ahead area, where businesses are likely to open nearby to benefit from the diverted inner-city traffic using the new Toowoomba Bypass.
MAKE A GOOD MOVE to this large family home with everything the family could want! We look forward to welcoming you to the next inspection, or please contact Jacqui Walker for a personalised tour sooner.
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
COUNCIL: set in the local government area of Toowoomba Regional Council, the General Rates Charge for the recent half-year was $1,104.26 nett and the water access charge (not including usage) for the recent half-year was $270.00 nett.
STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE: Fairview Heights State School (P-6) and Wilsonton State High School (7-12).
ALLOTMENT DIMENSIONS: approximately 24.0m wide. 30.0m depth to northern boundary and 22.0m depth to southern boundary.
32 Macrossan Street, Cranley, Queensland, 4350, Australia