WELCOME to 27 Free Street in treasured Nobby, where Jacqui Walker Sells presents this light-filled family home - presented in captivating colour tones and set in a quiet cul-de-sac.
COMPLETELY REFURBISHED after being moved to this site approximately 5 years ago, this solid timber 3 bedroom home with tiled roof offers you:
- A lovely, liveable lounge room
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Carpet to 3 bedrooms (2 with generously sized built-in-wardrobes)
- Inviting, spacious eat-in kitchen (with electric cooking)
- Light-filled bathroom with shower over bath, plus vanity and linen cupboard
- All important separate toilet
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Laundry with linen cupboard
- Security screens
STEP OUTSIDE and discover:
- Landscaped front gardens and welcoming front porch
- Lovely rear deck capturing rural views
- Large, fully fenced 1,012m2 allotment (approximately 50m deep x 20m wide)
- Room to build a shed
- Perfectly positioned carport
WHAT'S NEARBY? Just 550m to QCWA Jubilee Park and a super easy 900 metre drive to Nobby State Primary School. A 9 minute drive to Clifton State High School and 750 metres to local shops.
MAKE THE TREMENDOUS MOVE to family friendly Nobby. Inspect this completely renovated, inviting family home NOW!
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
COUNCIL: set in the local government area of Toowoomba Regional Council, the General Rates Charge for this property for the recent half-year was $554.85 nett and the water access charge (not including usage) for the recent half-year was $218.64 nett.
ALLOTMENT SIZE & DIMENSIONS: 1,012m2 - approximately 50m x 20m.
STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE: Nobby State Primary School (900 metres) Clifton State High School (9 minute drive).
27 Free Street, Nobby, Queensland, 4360, Australia