- First time sold in 17 years
- 3 generous bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Neat & practical eat-in kitchen with electric cooking and beautiful wood fire stove
- Carpeted lounge
- Single carport
- Situated on a privacy fenced 513m2 allotment
- Located within close proximity to the Toowomba CBD, Clifford Gardens, schools and amenities
- Currently leased to an exceptional long term tenant paying $260 per week or vacant possession may be negotiated
Situated in a quiet Newtown Street, 11 Ethel Street is a chamfer on timber stump home with an iron roof boasting 3 generous bedrooms, shower over bath and toilet in the family bathroom, large lounge and a neat and practical eat-in kitchen hosting an electric cook top, oven and range hood, pantry and a beautiful wood fire stove.
This home has been very well maintained and situated in an area with quality neighbours. Other benefits of this home include, high ceilings, ceiling fans throughout and offers security screens to windows and doors for added peace of mind. There is also a rainwater tank for outside use.
Your car is accommodated with the single carport and has access to the fenced 513m2 allotment.
This property is priced for immediate sale and offered for the first time in 17 years. There is currently an exceptional long term tenant in place paying $260 per week or vacant possession may be negotiated.
Situated within close proximity to the Toowomba CBD, Clifford Gardens, schools and amenities this home is in the perfect location.
To arrange a private viewing contact Tiffany Krause on 0429 908... . Be quick or you will miss out!!
11 Ethel Street, Newtown, Queensland, 4350, Australia