LOCATED AN EASY 330 metres to USQ, Jacqui Walker Sells presents this modern family home with multiple living areas - perfect for a teenage family with University studies in mind or those who need to be near USQ right now!
VACANT & READY for your family or tenants, discover the:
- Winning combination of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and auto double garage
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher & electric cooking
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to open plan dining & family room (plus ceiling fan)
- This leads to undercover entertainment area
- Room to be apart in the formal lounge room
- Ensuite & walk-in-robe ensures a great master bedroom experience (plus ceiling fan)
- All additional bedrooms offer built-in-robes & ceiling fans
- Main bathroom for the family with separate bath and shower
- The 2nd toilet is separate, for maximum family convenience
- Security screens to all windows and doors
- Remote controlled double garage with internal access
- Fully fenced 624m2 allotment
INVESTORS can do well here too! This home was recently achieving $425.00 per week.
- Wow! Walk 330 metres to USQ
- 730m to Kearney Springs Historical Park
- 1.2km to Darling Heights State School (P-6)
- 2.2km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
GET growth and liveability, or get growth and income. Today not tomorrow is the time to make a move on 11 McMorrow! For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days per week (including evenings) for your INSPECTION.
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Rent Income Guide: Now vacant, this home was recently achieving $425.00 per week
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent Rates: $1266.84 / half-year
- Recent Water Rates: $281.07 / half-year (plus consumption)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Catchment: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 1.2km) & Harristown High (7-12, 4.2km)
- Allotment Size: 624m2
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.