Find something curious…
YOU'LL HAVE THE BEST BBQs with family & friends here, where an endless entertainment zone promises happiness, laughter, silly selfies & even room to install a spa!
SET ON A FANTASTIC CORNER ALLOTMENT 70 METRES TO A PARK, this fully-fenced much-loved home is framed by lovely leafy gardens and the lounge room is positioned to perfectly capture the whole day's passing northern sun.
I SAID: " 70 metres to a park and created for happiness !!! "
THE WISHLIST says yes:
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout - wow!
- Concept shutters to spacious light-filled kitchen with dishwasher, pantry & plenty of clever storage
- This overlooks a happy family dining space
- A lovely lounge room with fireplace, perfect for Netflix, a quiet read or family time
- 3 built-in bedrooms
- Laminated timber floor theme throughout
- New curtains & very neat presentation
THERE'S ALSO peace of mind:
- Security screens to all doors & windows
- A security alarm system
- 100% covered private access from garage to home
OUTSIDE, DISCOVER THE:
- Corner 652m2 allotment (30.6m x 22.2m approx.)
- Brick double garage with maximum street appeal
- This is brilliantly connected to the massive covered entertainment zone
- Step through here for covered, private access from garage to home
- 5kw solar panels
- Additional 6m x 3m shed
- Rainwater tank plumbed to house
- A separate tank for filtered rainwater plumbed to the kitchen
NOW STEP BACK INSIDE, there's a:
- Bath, shower & vanity to bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Good-sized laundry
- Perfect! 70m to Jack St park with playground & lovely open space
- 600m to Westridge Shops
- 850m to Darling Heights State School
- 1.2km to USQ
- 1.5km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
- 2.8km to Harristown State High School
- 4.4km to Grand Central Shopping Centre
WITH AN ENTERTAINMENT ZONE created for happiness & set on a perfect corner allotment, you'll need to see this move swiftly. I absolutely love the nearby park position ... and ducted air with a fireplace means every month of the year can be your favourite!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by right now to answer your questions or to confirm your desired INSPECTION TIME.
***HELPFUL RESEARCH BY JACQUI WALKER SELLS:
- Allotment Size: 652m2
- Allotment Dimensions: 30.6m x 22.2m (approx.)
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 850m) & Harristown High (7-12, 2.8km)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Approx. General Rates: $1,196.92 net half-year
- Recent Water Access: $292.59 net half-year + use
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.