Find something curious…
AN URGENT SALE IS REQUIRED here on the corner of Denis Street, where this home collides with city convenience & plenty of room across 2 spacious living areas!
I SAID: " Fast outcome needed on reduced price !!! "
I LOVE these 5 features most:
- A formal lounge room
- A separate family & dining room
- Beautiful polished floorboards & wooden blinds for warm, welcoming tones
- Stylish checkered tiles to the spacious kitchen with dishwasher, pantry & electric cooking
- The separate family & dining room captures the whole day's lovely passing northern sunlight. It's also air-conditioned!
- 3 bedrooms AND a bonus study area with a built-in desk
ENJOY a private, secure arrival home via the single garage with internal access.
STEP OUTSIDE & DISCOVER:
- A brilliant 398m2 allotment ... perfect for light gardening but without those endless chores. Perfect really!
- Striking concept fencing for maximum street appeal
- 3m x 2m front porch
- A lovely paved courtyard to the rear
BACK INSIDE you'll also find:
- 3 lovely carpeted bedrooms (2 with built-in robes)
- The master bedroom connects to the 2-way bathroom with a bathtub for a relaxing soak & there's also a separate shower
- Never wait! There's 2 separate toilets
- 2 thoughtfully positioned linen cupboards
- And a spacious laundry
CENTRAL CENTRAL, what's nearby?
- 420m to Cafe 63, endless takeaway options, Coles Express & fuel
- 700m to City Golf Club & Driving Range
- 1.1km to South Toowoomba Bowls Club
- 1.5km to Aldi & Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
- 1.8km to Centenary Heights High School
- 2.7km to Grand Central Shopping Centre
- 3.5km to Toowoomba North Primary School
- 3.6km to University
OWNER COMMITTED ELSEWHERE.
ON A RARE CORNER ALLOTMENT this stand-alone home boasts an easy-care backyard, 2 living rooms & total city convenience! Rated 5 STARS FOR VALUE, SO SEE QUICKLY.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days per week including evenings for your INSPECTION!
***HELPFUL RESEARCH BY JACQUI WALKER SELLS:
- Configuration: Stand-Alone House
- Corner Allotment Size: 398m2, approx. 22m (north boundary) x 19.5m (east boundary)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: $1,010.07 net half-year
- Recent Water Access: $292.59 net half-year (+ use)
- State School Zone: Toowoomba North State School (P-6, 3.5km) & Centenary Heights High (7-12, 1.8km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.