Find something curious…
CREATED to maximise the incredible mountain view, get set to fall in love with this large, liveable 2-Level home created by Calibre Custom Homes.
- Spectacular living & dining created for happiness
--- Million-dollar mountain views
--- "Yes! Come live here" says this perfect open-plan space
--- Large & light-filled, perfect for time together or to relax
--- Made cozy in winter by the flue coming from the lower-floor fireplace & gorgeously offset by slate elements
--- Reverse-cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Wow! This flows to the huge upper-deck with unforgettable views
--- Every glimpse, every look, your senses are delighted!
--- Will it be lazy day-off bacon & eggs ... or wine & cheese with friends? Make it both & add lots of laughter
--- Views to the Bunya Mountains
- This happy family zone embraces a stunning kitchen. I love the:
--- Impressive 'smart stone' benches
--- Remarkable white cabinetry & soft-close cupboards
--- Premium-grade dishwasher
--- Omega wall mounted oven, cooktop & rangehood
--- Yes please! A massive walk-in pantry
--- Plantation shutters for that #trending feel you want ... and #designer lighting
- An executive master bedroom experience
--- Have the wardrobe of a Hollywood rockstar with 2 large walk-in-robes
--- I love the dream ensuite with double-sinks, a separate toilet, perfectly positioned shower, linen cupboard & an IXL heat-lamp
--- And there's reverse-cycle air conditioning for unending comfort
- A light-filled Tasmanian oak staircase leads downstairs to:
--- Epic-size family/rumpus room
--- Oh nice! There's gorgeous views here too!
--- A gorgeous built-in library & fireplace
--- Step outside to a bonus lower-floor entertainment area
--- There's 3 additional bedrooms with ceiling fans (4 built-in bedrooms total in this home)
--- A large bathroom with a soaker bathtub, separate shower, long vanity & an IXL heat-lamp
--- A separate toilet
--- Laundry created with convenience in mind ... including a shoot from the ensuite above & easy clothesline access
--- An exceptionally clever under-stairs storage space
- Back upstairs, get:
--- A clever concept office area with a bonus deep cupboard
--- A guest toilet with powder sink (3 toilets total)
--- A secure arrival home with internal access from double garage ... this is extra-wide with brilliant storage options
--- Even more linen storage throughout this home
NOW STEP OUTSIDE to discover:
- A relatively flat backyard
--- This flows from the bonus lower floor entertainment area
--- Kids will love this space where they could have slip & slide water fun, kick a ball or work their trampoline tricks
--- With a handy garden shed too!
- Fully-fenced allotment ... 709m2 and expertly retained
- Excellent rainwater tank solution installed
- Nothing overlooked with the allotment brilliantly maximised & not one cent spared!
- 400m to Greenwattle Street Park
- 1.6km to Fairview Heights State Primary School
- 2.0km to Wilsonton State High School
- 2.5km to Wilsonton Shopping Centre
ONE OF A KIND, now is the moment to inspect this custom-created family home with endless living spaces & million-dollar views. Magnificently presented, it's beyond 5 STARS & SURE TO IMPRESS!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by right now to confirm your desired appointment time or you're invited to the open home. MAKE THOSE VIEWS & THIS MASTERPIECE YOUR OWN!
***HELPFUL INFO by Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Allotment Size: 709m2
- Allotment Dimensions: 43m deep x 18m wide (on longest boundaries)
- Internet: Can connect to NBN using Fibre-To-The-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Fairview Heights Primary (P-6, 1.6km) & Wilsonton State High (7-12, 2.0km)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: $1,109.28 net 1/2yr
- Recent Water Access: $292.59 net 1/2yr + use
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.