Find something curious…
CREATED FOR EASY-LIVING, this sensational near-new 3 bedroom Unit is the ideal address to unwind at after work, relax & enjoy chore-free weekends!
GET 6 FANTASTIC 'MUST-HAVES' HERE:
- Ideal unit layout with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & a double garage
- The designer kitchen overlooks the open-plan living & dining room
--- Featuring: stone benches & a stylish island counter created for friends & family to gather around
--- Also an Artisan stove, a wall mounted oven & a dishwasher
--- Complete with concept #designer lighting and #trending tapware
- Enjoy relaxation & good taste in the air-conditioned open-plan living & dining room
- This flows to a north facing covered entertainment area, created for happiness & built under the roofline
- A luxurious master bedroom experience!
--- With the huge walk-in-robe you want
--- A very large shower with rain head to the ensuite, with IXL lights, toilet & a wide vanity
- Get a private arrival home via the double garage with secure internal access
- Ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms
- Mirrored wardrobe doors to bedrooms 2 & 3 (walk-in-robe to main bedroom)
- A sizeable study nook
- A lovely bathtub for a relaxing soak in the main bathroom, with a separate shower with rain head, an IXL light & striking charcoal cabinetry
- A separate main toilet
- A separate laundry with a sliding door to the clothesline area
- 3 storage cupboards
- And impressive internal doors throughout
- A covered entertainment area created for happiness & built under the roofline
- A Fully-fenced yard with high fences for maximum privacy
- An easy-care yard with not a chore in sight, so you'll get your weekends back!
- A wide driveway for more harmonious community living
- Gorgeous brick, timber and wood elements which combine for impressive street appeal
- 420m to Newtown Park (home to the gorgeous State Rose Garden)
- 750m to McGregor Street Ovals, Captain Cook Reserve & the BMX Club
- 1km to handy shops at Wyalla Plaza
- 1.4km to Wilsonton Shopping Centre & fast food
- 1.7km to Newtown Primary School
- 2.5km to Wilsonton High School
NOW IS THE MOMENT to get a dream unit floorplan & outdoor entertainment happiness with no lawn mowing tasks in sight. Now that's living! I love it here & you will too.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days per week for your INSPECTION SURE TO IMPRESS.
***HELPFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Owner-Occupier: Take possession late November 2019 (current lease ends 29/11/19 - $330.00 per week)
- Internet: Connect to NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: $988.15 net half-year
- Water Access: $292.59 net half-year (plus usage)
- Body Corp: $400.00 net quarter
- State School Zone: Newtown Primary (P-6, 1.7km) & Wilsonton High (7-12, 2.5km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.