Fire truck
Fire truck Tessa Mapstone

Electrical fault causes fire emergency at service station

A FRIDGE on fire has seen a service station become smoke-logged in Landsborough this morning.

One Queensland Fire and Emergency Service crew responded to the call at 10.10am and extinguished the blaze "straight away".

A QFES media spokesman said the fire was caused due to an electrical fault in the compression unit of the fridge.

The service station on Railway St had smoke pouring out of it.

QFES are no longer on scene.


Burnett farmers gain water security with groundwater licence

Premium Content Burnett farmers gain water security with groundwater licence

MORE than 50 farmers in the Central Burnett have secure groundwater licences for...

NAMED: Qld’s most shocking animal abuse cases

Premium Content NAMED: Qld’s most shocking animal abuse cases

Queensland’s most shocking animal cruelty cases have horrified