A WHOLE section of front-row seats in a courtroom have been filled by supporters of a Mackay woman accused of making and distributing child exploitation material.
The 39-year-old's mum sat front and centre at the bar table, watching on intently as her daughter faced Mackay Magistrates Court from prison via videolink on Wednesday.
The woman, who we haven't named to protect the identity of alleged victims, faces four charges linked to Mackay.
She was granted bail by Magistrate John Aberdeen in a subsequent hearing on Friday.
It's alleged the woman made child exploitation material, distributed material, possessed material and possessed tainted property (a mobile phone) between May 1, 2016 and March 14 this year.
No pleas have been entered to the charges.
Defence solicitor Aaron Sellentin, of Barron & Allen Lawyers, told the court he's been waiting on a brief of evidence, detailing allegations, to be disclosed by the prosecution.
It's likely the woman's charges will be committed to a higher court via the court registry.
Police prosecutor Senior Constable Duncan Erskine said police had been waiting on documentation from Telstra linked to the case.
Mr Sellentin said his client had no record and had been in prison for seven months.
The case has been adjourned until a later date.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.