A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.
A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.

Man found electrocuted beside spa

A man electrocuted at his home in Perth's Swan Valley is believed to have sustained the shock through contact with his outdoor spa.

The 50-year-old was found unresponsive in The Vines on Monday evening and it's believed he sustained the shock after coming into contact with an electrified component of the spa's heating and pumping equipment.

Electrical safety inspectors from West Australia's Building and Energy department have disconnected the spa and are investigating the incident.


How you can access $500,000 drought relief loans

How you can access $500,000 drought relief loans

Maranoa MP announces new initiative to offer financial relief to farm-dependent...

Burnett runner one step closer to Olympic dream

premium_icon Burnett runner one step closer to Olympic dream

A former South Burnett student is one step closer to his ultimate goal after...

Severe storm, lightning, hail headed for South Burnett

premium_icon Severe storm, lightning, hail headed for South Burnett

BE PREPARED: ‘It is expected there will be damaging winds, heavy rainfall and large...