Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 


Qld’s worst child porn monsters revealed

Premium Content Qld’s worst child porn monsters revealed

They are the depraved, sick men involved in the global industry

The town with a minimum temperature of 33C

Premium Content The town with a minimum temperature of 33C

Records are predicted to melt in the first week of summer

The ‘unsuitable’ people being given gun licences

Premium Content The ‘unsuitable’ people being given gun licences

Even a murderer who shot their victim can obtain a gun licence