SIR, you would feel different if you had seen your son or daughter slide into a drug-filled 14 years ending in suicide.
But I respect your right to let your feelings be known.
Don't blame the people of Indonesia for the deeds of two cesspit Australians, the two had 10 more years than my boy.
I still have my nightmares, the same as their families will.
The two cared not for me or those that have suffered.
EDWIN BAIL, Brightview
- OPINION: Ban Indonesia as a holiday destination
- OPINION: 'Bali Nine ringleaders deserve to die'
- YOUR SAY: Widodo 'carrying out Indonesian law'
OPINION: Letters to the Editor
- Write to The Queensland Times, PO Box 260, Ipswich, Qld 4305 or email email@example.com Please include your name, address abd a daytime telephone number for verification.
- You can SMS your views on 0428 634 025. You must start your text QT and include your name and suburb.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.